Servhawk.com is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that allows you to:
- Establish and maintain a server inventory in a single, convenient location
- Leverage our proprietary knowledge base to automatically generate a broad range of critical volume server** performance analytics
Servhawk.com offers a simple, pragmatic and cost-effective way to organize and analyze your servers (physical and virtual) and identify opportunities to improve productivity and save money!
**The broadly deployed x86-based servers from vendors such as Dell, HP, IBM and others.
It Couldn’t Be Easier
Load your current server inventory and our analytics are instantly generated. Really, that’s all there is to it!
You can get started with whatever server data you have handy, even just a list of server models. Alternatively, use Servhawk Discovery to scan your server infrastructure and gather your server inventory data.
Try it for free! You’ll see the value right away.
Upload your current inventory – start with whatever you have handy – or use Servhawk Discovery to gather server inventory data automatically. Then, you can use Servhawk.com to further configure your server inventory, categorizing your servers by function, mode, location, etc.
You know you have excess capacity across your server infrastructure. Now, identifying and quantifying that available capacity can be accomplished in minutes. With our knowledge base, we probably know more about your servers than you do. We turn that knowledge into actionable opportunities….quickly and easily.
Your server infrastructure exists to provide computing power, to enable IT services. To deliver that computing power, your servers consume energy and take up space. If you deliver more computing power, you’re more productive. If you consume less energy and take up less space, you’re more productive.
By correlating your server inventory with our knowledge base, we automatically generate analytics that clearly identify opportunities to improve productivity and efficiency and, thereby, reduce cost.
Simply determining opportunities to decommission servers or identifying opportunities to refresh technology can be enormously valuable. Here again, the information we have about your servers instantly turns an inventory into a set of actionable analytics.
A Compelling Value Proposition
- Establish a server inventory that can be easily maintained and always available to everyone who needs it
- Quickly and easily determine unused server capacity
- Automatically evaluate the server productivity you’re getting for your space and energy investments
- Instantly identify decommissioning and other server lifecycle opportunities
- Tie into existing or planned decommissioning, tech refresh, virtualization and consolidation initiatives
- Rationalize potential outsourcing (including cloud computing) alternatives